Membership Cancellation Policy
We hate to see you go but if you must we ask you abide by the cancellation policy outlined in the membership agreement. Here are the specifics:
- You must provide a 30-day written notice. We actually provide you 30 days from your final payment so you don’t lose out on any time to use the club.
- We ask for you to come to the club in person so we can provide you a written receipt of cancellation.
- If your maintenance fee is due during the 30 day period you will still be obligated to pay it.
Membership Freeze Policy
Members may put a hold or “freeze” on the membership for up to 90 days.
- If you paid in full for your membership, your time is added to the membership when it expires.
- If you are paying monthly, we just stop the payments for 90 days.
We do require you to come into the club to fill out a Membership Freeze Form, so we both have a record of it.