Membership Cancellation Policy
We hate to see you go but if you must, we ask that you abide by the cancellation policy outlined in the membership agreement. Here are the specifics:
– You must provide a 30 day written notice. We actually provide you 30 days from your final payment so you don’t lose out on any time to use the club.
– We ask for you to come to the club in person so we can provide you a written receipt of cancellation.
– Due to current concerns regarding COVID-19, please email Fitness1440BufordGA@gmail.com instead of coming into the club. We can’t guarantee that it won’t go to the “Spam” folder so please be patient. We will send you confirmation that we received it as soon as possible.
– You can also message us on Facebook. That seems to be a more reliable method at this time if you have a Facebook account.
– If your maintenance fee is due during the 30 day period you will still be obligated to pay it.
Membership Freeze Policy
– Members may put a hold or “freeze” on the membership for up to a maximum of 3 months over a 12 month period.
– Freeze requests must be received at least 15 days prior to next billing date.
– Member’s account must be current and all fees paid before Freeze will be processed.
– The freeze will begin and end on the normal billing date. Example: If you request a 3 month freeze on January 20th and are normally billed on the 10th of each month, the freeze will begin on February 10th and unfreeze on June 10th.
– Your normal dues will automatically resume at the end of the freeze period.
– Any annual maintenance/enhancement fees will still be collected if they are due during the freeze period.
– Memberships may not be canceled during a freeze period.
– If you paid in full for your membership, your freeze time will be added to the membership.
Please visit the link below to request a Membership Freeze on your account.