Membership Cancellation Policy
- We hate to see you go but if you must we ask you abide by the cancellation policy outlined in the membership agreement. Here are the specifics:
- You must provide a 30-day written notice. We provide you 30 days from your final payment, so you do not lose out on any time to use the club.
- We ask for you to come to the club in person so we can provide you a written receipt of cancellation.
- If your maintenance fee is due during the 30-day period, you will still be obligated to pay it.
Membership Freeze Policy
- Members may put a hold or “freeze” on the membership for up to 90 days
- If you paid in full for your membership your time is added to the membership when it expires.
- If you are paying monthly, we just stop the payments for 90 days.
- We do require you to fill out a Membership Freeze Form, so we both have record of it.